Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Fidget Spinners

   Image result for fidget spinner gif

          No Fidget spinner
Introduction…
I believe that fidget spinners should  NOT  be  allowed in the classroom. I will give you  3 reasons why...

Reason 1: My first reason is they make us lose table points because they make us lose focus of are work and that is not good.

Reason 2: They are too distracting  and they can hurt you a if you put it near your neck. They make the teachers have a headache because it makes you not pay attention and they are too noisy.

Reason 3: Another reason is because people ask for it and then they don’t give it back and then you lose it forever.


So there are my 3 reasons why I think fidget spinners should NOT be allowed in the classroom and they should not be allowed in the school.

6 comments:

  1. This is a very strong piece of persuasive writing Nalanee, you have definitely convinced me! (Although I didn't need much convincing in the first place). I like the way you have linked you ideas together and written both an introduction AND a conclusion. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is mostly about fidget spinners in class i love that you don't want fidget spinners in class they are so distracting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nalanee I really like how you made the tug of war but its really great. This reminds me to use them properly but don't distract people with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nalanee,
    I agree with this especially Reason #3 because if you are not responsible enough you will lose your fidget spinner.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nalanee its Jesse good job but you did this and it can hurt you a if so you should go and fix that up in your spere time and you should fix you title put a s at the end and I would say no Fidget spinners should not be allowed at school too. Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kai ora it is Angus. I like the way you put a little picher in the top corner. You brought me back to when I had a fidget spinner.How come you underline not. BLOG YOU LATER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.