Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Easter weekend two truth one lie!

Image result for easter  Easter weekend two truths one lie!
1. In the easter weekend I went up to Blenheim, to my Aunty and Uncles house ( my two cousins were there too), On the 1st day(Saturday) we went into town. After we went into town my mum bought KFC for lunch.

2.After lunch we went swimming to the beach and on that day we to a motel for dinner and it was really yummy.

3.On the 2nd(Sunday) day we just stayed home and went to church. On the 3rd day (Monday) we went to picton, it was about a half in hour drive. When we got there my mum bought me ice cream. Me and my Dad also did mini golf. Before we went to mini golf I played on this really cool Pirate ship playground.

Next week you will know which when is the lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.