Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Dancing Like The Stars

Dancing Like The Stars

Today me and my class did dancing like the stars and our dance teachers name is Shawn, he is a very good teacher and today he taught us 25 seconds of the dance. Our main type of dance is bollywood but we are doing other types of dance like Tango and Modern Jive  Here are some photos from the dance lesson today:

Waiting for the magic to happen  
Getting real low 
 Do the stretch 

I look forward to learning more of the dance routine, that's it for now but I'll be back with more amazing blog posts bye:)  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nalanee
    So far we have had two lessons now and I am so excited about how it is coming together. We have already learned so much and it looks great. Shawn is a great teacher and we are very lucky to have him with us. Which move is your favourite one so far?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.