Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Dancing Like The Stars

angeline-vintage-font

On Tuesday night the second of July 2019, we had our performance for Dancing Like The Stars. Our dance was choreographed by our amazing dance teacher Shawn, Our theme of the dance was Bollywood, it was very fun learning the dance and it was even more fun performing the dance. My personal favorite part of the night was when we got to see all the other schools dancing and watching Aaron and Vanessa dance after our performance. Here is the video of us dancing:

My next step is to learn more types of dance. I really enjoyed doing the dance and I hope you liked watching it😀

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Nalanee how are you?
    did you enjoy the dance I think we looked awesome! what outfit did you like the best the boys or the girls? I liked the girls one because it was nice and sparkly though all of them where great. Do you think we should do something else like this again? - Milla

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i love you guys dance i think you guys are AMAZING with the dance. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.