Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

My Achievements In Literacy

angeline-vintage-font

My Highlights:

This term in literacy we have been learning about a lot of things but my personal favorite is our persuasive work because we got to make our own advertisements, I made an advertisement about my own store named little pizza street, here is the poster:




My Second highlight of the term is NZ sign language week because we got to learn the alphabet and the numbers in NZ sign language.

Something I would like to work on though is the amount a steps web I do because I have not done much lately. I would also like to work on how fast I get my work done.

That's all for now and I hope you liked this and have a fun holiday. 😃  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.