Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Facts About Earthquakes

Extreme Earthquakes

This week in literacy we learned about earthquakes. On Monday we read the text we were given about earthquakes and started a slide, we also started are must do's. Our must do activities were answering 2 questions about the hypercentre and the epicenter, we also had to make up two questions our self and the answers had to be in the text and we had to write a poem or a rap about earthquakes.

On Tuesday we continued our must do's and started our activities. We had to choose at least 2 of the 3 activities to do. I choose to make an infographic and an earthquake emergency pack with all the things you need if you were in a big earthquake

Finally, on Thursday, we got everything finished. Here is my DLO of earthquakes:




My next step is to learn more about earthquakes had how it got its name.

I got this information from our site.

I would like to know if you guys think I could have put more facts in about earthquakes.

1 comment:

  1. I am Amira in the blue room
    keep up with your good work. i like your poem and your facts bye-bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.