Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Facts About Hurricanes

Huge Hurricanes

This week in literacy we were learning about Hurricanes and how they work.
First, we read the text and created a DLO ( Digital Learning Object) about the facts we had learned and all the questions we had to ask about the text.

Next, we started our activities and we also learned some cool facts like how do hurricanes move or Hurricanes in the northern hemisphere turn differently to the ones in the southern hemisphere.

Lastly, we finished our slide and completented it. Here is the slide with all of my activities.  Not yet finished.


My next step is to learn more about hurricanes and how many hurricanes there are in the world.

I got this information from a google doc our teacher gave us and from google.

I would like to know what you guys think of hurricanes and how I could find out more about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.