Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Make Yourself Look Good Online

Fun With Venngage

Today we learned about being kind and looking good online. This means being positive and using netiquette in all that you do online. We used venngage to make an infographic to show different ways to make yourself look good online. Here is my infographic:

My next step is to actually do these things. I got this information from our cybersmart site. I would like to know what you guys think I could do to be nice online.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nalanee! The venngage you created was very creative. The colours you used are very nice and vibrant, you did a good amount of effort and work into the post. Maybe describe Netiquette a bit more. Other than that your blog post looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.